17 July 2015

Windsor Great Park

Last weekend it was a new adventure for Annabelle and Lola! This time we went to Windsor Great Park... yeah we were too poor to visit the castle and July is not the best time of the month if you don't want to be annoyed by the tourists (sorry tourists!). We had a nice walk all through the day under a lovely British weather. Windsor Great Park is huge so we stayed at the 'Long Walk' starting at Windsor Caste and finishing at the statue of King Edward VII. To get back in the car we decided to go through the city of Windsor. It was really charming and there was a nice market walk. 







We could see Wembley Stadium and London's buildings from the top of the hill




Et voilà! Honestly I think it was my last "trip" in UK. From September I will have to start saving money if I want to stay and carry on my studies in England. Now I will go more often in London and I would like to plan a weekend in Paris so I could see my friends. I will probably have some more adventures when I will be settled and I will have money to travel in the North of the UK. My list is sooo long: Snowdonia, Lake District, Manchester/Liverpool, Scotland,... I wish I could visit some European cities too such as Berlin, Brussels, Florence,... I have to admit I am a bit sad to stop discovering UK for a while... but well, I love London and I can't wait to find some hidden gems out there and share it with you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment