30 April 2015

Capital Summertime Ball 2015




April 27th: Capital FM announced the first act to perform at Summertime Ball 2015 and it is... (drums roll)... ONE DIRECTION!! Yes! I don't have to wait for their concert in September to finally see them. They say the pre-sale will be on Wednesday for the VIP members and the normal sale on Friday. Let's be VIP then! ;)

April 29th: Big day today! It's time to have my tickets. Phone ready since 7 a.m I am discovering the line-up while I am waiting for my turn to buy tickets. Half an hour later it's finally my turn to buy so I select 3 places and I get soe pretty good seats. Unfortunately when I was about to confirm all my details they put me in the waiting line again. So I'm getting mad and think of giving up because I don't want to wait for another 30 minutes but I decide to be patient because I really want to see One Direction and probably some artists I like for my birthday. Time to purchase the tickets again. This time I got not so good seating (but it could be worst or no seating at all so don't complain Anna!) and can finally have the confirmation I am going to Capital Summertime Ball. Let's see the rest of the line-up tomorrow.

April 30th: The full line-up is finally out and here are the artists confirmed for this year's edition:

One Direction x x x

Kelly Clarkson x x x

Jason Derulo x x

Carly Rae Jepsen x x

Flo Rida x x

Jess Glynne x x x

Olly Murs x x x

Avicii x x

Martin Garrix x

Ariana Grande x x x

Meghan Trainor x x

Fifth Harmony x

Pitbull x x x

NeYo x x

Rixton x x

Nick Jonas x

Omi x

Lunch money Lewis

Nathan Sykes x x

Rita Ora x x

Little Mix x x


May 9th: Capital FM announced Sam Smith won't be performing due to his surgery. 
(Nooooooooo!!!!)

May 30th: I've finally received my tickets!!!!

June 6th: The D-Day finally arrived and we could not believe it. We were so excited! I personally could feel butterflies in my stomach as we were getting closer to Wembley. As predicted, we were in the highest row of the stadium (block 552 row 40). The artists on stage were tiny but we could see what was happening backstage and Niall Horan from One Direction waved at us (fanigirl moment). 
The show was great and went so fast!! The stadium was full with all generations mixed. As I was far away from the stage, my photos and videos (see line up at the top) are not great so here are the official one (all credit to Capital FM).




Here is the quality of my photos



No comments:

Post a Comment