28 June 2015

7 books for bakers

Last weekend I had some time to kill so it gave me the idea to go in town and do a "cookbook hunting". So here are 7 books that amateur bakers will love:

- "Have your bake & eat it" - very nice book with all the British cakes and desserts you need to know.

-"Primrose Bakery celebrations" -  All the delicious cakes of this famous London shop won't have any secrets for you.

- "Mary Berry's complete cookbook" - THE BIBLE!

- "The Hummingbird Bakery home sweet home" - Another famous London shop. Before you were drooling in front of their windows, now you can do it at home!

- "The Pink Whisk guide to cake making" - We offered me this book last Christmas and I love it. It is easy, well explained and full of tips.

- "Simple and delicious desserts" - Very nice and simple book!


- "Grandma's best recipes" - It is a "must have" for all bakers who haven't inherit of their grandma's original recipes.

1 comment:

  1. I offered the first one (with the pie on cover) to my best friend for her birthday and she seems to appreciate ! Apparently the recipes are quite simple to deal with.

    ReplyDelete